Cooking and Baking

Modern Kitchen Designs - click for more photos
My dream kitchen
Gee, they're all beautiful! hmmm, I'll have one soon. ^^ Anyway, I'm not a fan of food. I'm very picky when it comes to food, I'd prefer eating white meat for chicken, vegetables (just a few like: cabbage, carrots and beans only), fish (kung meron maghihimay then i'll eat), Pork or Beef (basta walang taba ok!) and I don't eat spicy food. Obviously, I am this thin...
naks! yan lang pinaka maganda kong picture! hehehe!
However,  I love Cooking and Baking. I studied baking class for 3 years and I learned how to cook from my mom. She's the best!

Mommy and Calleigh
Wanna see an example of her specialty?

stuffed bell peppers (which I don't eat) ^^
Again, I love cooking and baking, provided I have the time! I have too many critics at the table. ^^ Things that I knew would surprise my  husband when he came home from
work. Sounds very 1950ish, doesn’t it?  But it’s true.  I took great
pleasure in introducing something new and having his face light up with
surprise.  Even more surprising to both of us, was just how good it
tasted.

I am, however, a very visual and tactile cook like you guys are. I
decide that something is done primarily by nose, secondarily by sight,
then by stabbing it a few times with a toothpick or spoon just to make sure it's
done. 

But, I must say though, my true love is in baking…. I guess the reason I prefer baking over cooking is that it is very formulaic, it follows a set pattern and rules and a certain way of
putting it all together. It's consistent and predictable, and I like it that way. I am always dreaming of baking something fun and delicious for my munchkins!!

Please follow this blog because I will be sharing some of our recipes. ^^ Thanks!

Comments